CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

konnichiwaaaaa...
today (july 21 2009) at 7.oo pm at the lab faculty sport science uitm S.Alam
i have learn something new in my life...
the new thing that i was learn is a about to making a blog for myself...Mr. Suhaimi is a my lecturer for my computer class...
with this blog i can create anything what i want especially create the idea that is related with my study...
yeeeeaaaaa!!!!
related with my study....
all about sport science..... hahahahaha...
first thing...... let me tell about myself...
my full name is zuflizan bin othman and was born on april 23 1986 at the Terengganu...
i'm just a simple person.... sometimes i,m shy, sometime i not.....hehehhe
i'm also is a sleeperz person... hahaha
however i'm the active person which involve in many sport activities....
my skill in football is good (in good form can play same level with robinho....lol),
i also play volleyball, handball, hockey and etc..
so...
be a healthy life person.....
thanxz you to you all...
hope you all can enjoy and satisfy with my blog.....

0 comments: